Tone first. Stake your claim with a professional grade Premier Concert. With its epic dynamic range, Adirondack spruce means business. It’s all about power. On an East Indian rosewood frame, Adirondack calls up ghosts of the Golden Age of guitars, with a muscular pre-war mystique all its own. The pioneering light, versatile soft cutaway Concert body is suited equally to fingers or flatpick, with unparalleled dynamics, projection and sustain—it’s all you want in a stage-ready, studio-worthy guitar, and more.
- Body Shape: Concert with Soft Cutaway
- Top Wood: Adirondack Spruce
- Back and Sides Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Finish: Burnt Amber Burst Gloss Top and Natural Gloss Back and Sides
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlay: Interlocking Diamonds with Spalted Maple Inset at 12th Fret
- Tuning Machines: Breedlove, Nickel
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (Neck) 4.5" (Tail)
- Bridge: Delta Bridge, African Ebony
- Binding: Tortoise
- Purfling: Black/White/Black
- Rosette: Spalted Maple
- Pickup: LR Baggs Element Active VTC
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
- Made In: Bend, Oregon, USA
GUITAR PICTURED IS THE ACTUAL INSTRUMENT IN STOCK