Up for sale we have a B Stock Breedlove Signature Concerto CE Acoustic Guitar in a High Gloss Copper Burst finish. This guitar has some finish flaws on the lower bout (non-cutaway side) & some finish fogginess on the headstock. Other than the finish flaws, this guitar sounds & plays great.
A soft cutaway puts a unique visual spin on the Signature Concerto Copper CE, while putting every fret within finger’s reach. It’s a big guitar with a big sound, offering huge bottom end accentuated by the dry, fundamental warmth of African mahogany. With 16” of torrefied European spruce across its powerful, silky satin top, the Signature Concerto Copper CE defines its space in the mix or in the band. As a solo instrument, it anchors a singer’s performance or sets a player’s skills front and center. You will be heard—and you will hear the Breedlove difference—with your Signature Concerto Copper CE.
SIGNATURE CONCERTO CE SPECS:
- Body Type: Concerto
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Copper Burst High Gloss
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black Buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 16"
- Waist Width: 9.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.744"
- Body Length: 20.696"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia medium (0.13"-0.56")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Binding: Black (6mm)
- Inlay: 3mm MOP Plastic Dots Offset
- Case: None
- Scale Length: 25.59"
- Sound Hole: 3.74"
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China