THIS GUITAR IS A MODEL THAT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS GUITAR PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OPTIONS OF CURRENT MODELS THAT ARE SIMILAR TO THIS OR TO EXPLORE THE OPTION FOR A CUSTOM BUILD TO MATCH THESE SPECS
A guitar for connoisseurs, yet astonishingly affordable. While the Artista series sits at the top of the Organic Collection line, it still lies within reach, and how. A short scale Hard Rock maple neck, joining the Oregon myrtlewood body at the twelth fret, puts a combination of easy playability, expressive tone and visual beauty right into your hands. Small body guitars are treasured by serious players, and an Artista Concertina Natural Shadow CE—with an arresting high gloss Natural Shadow finish on a torrefied European spruce top—is an investment in joy. The Breedlove difference at its finest!
Artista Concertina CE Specs:
- Body Type: Concertina
- Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple
- Solid Wood Top: Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Natural Shadow Burst High Gloss
- Fretboard: African Ebony
- # Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Gold w/ Black Buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 14.75"
- Waist Width: 8.64"
- Upper Bout Width: 10.826"
- Body Length: 19.078"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia light (.012"-.53")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Binding: Dark Walnut
- Inlay: Offset Dots
- Case: None
- Scale Length: 24.8"
- Sound Hole: 3.877"
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China