THIS GUITAR IS A MODEL THAT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS GUITAR PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OPTIONS OF CURRENT MODELS THAT ARE SIMILAR TO THIS OR TO EXPLORE THE OPTION FOR A CUSTOM BUILD TO MATCH THESE SPECS
The classic dreadnought combination is spruce over rosewood, a pairing famed for its deep bass, scooped mids and bright trebles. The Artista Concerto Natural Shadow CE bends tradition, making for an even more distinctive large format guitar. Its Oregon myrtlewood back and sides boast that familiar rosewood thrum, as well as its blossom of overtones, but tempers it with a warmer middle and airy, strong trebles that balance every chord. This is what your guitar can be! Decorated, yet understated, with all Artista appointments, and the hypnotic swirl of solid native myrtle, the instrument stands out as the apex of the Organic Collection.
Artista Concerto CE Specs:
- Body Type: Concerto
- Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple
- Solid Wood Top: Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Natural Shadow Burst High Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Natural Shadow Banded Burst High Gloss
- Fretboard: African Ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Gold w/ Black Buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 16"
- Waist Width: 9.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.744"
- Body Length: 20.696"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia medium (.013"-.056")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Binding: Dark Walnut
- Inlay: 3mm Brass Dots Offset
- Case: None
- Scale Length: 25.59"
- Sound Hole: 3.74"
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China