THIS GUITAR IS A MODEL THAT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS GUITAR PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OPTIONS OF CURRENT MODELS THAT ARE SIMILAR TO THIS OR TO EXPLORE THE OPTION FOR A CUSTOM BUILD TO MATCH THESE SPECS.
For the serious musician seeking a versatile instrument that delivers a big dreadnought voice with added warmth and punch. The Premier Dreadnought Mahogany is the perfect marriage of tradition and innovation, offering the outstanding projection and deep voice associated with world-class dreadnoughts, but with added balance due to the graduated Sitka spruce top, and impressive resonance, with added sweetness, from the mahogany back and sides.
Premier Dreadnought Mahogany Specifications:
- Body Type: Dreadnought
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Sitka Spruce
- Solid Wood Back/Sides: Honduran Mahogany
- Top Finish: Gloss with Aged Toner
- Fretboard: Ebony
- # of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Tuners/Hardware: Breedlove, Nickel
- Lower Bout Width: 16"
- Waist Width: 10 5/8"
- Upper Bout Width: 11 5/8"
- Body Length: 21"
- Body Depth: 4"
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP17
- Bridge: Delta Bridge, African Ebony
- Pickup: LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Binding: Tortoise
- Inlay: Premier Dots