For the enthusiast and working musician seeking an intimate performer - with a pronounced low end produced by the rosewood back and sides - without compromising sonic delivery.
Premier Parlor Rosewood Specifications:
- Body Type: Parlor
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Sitka Spruce
- Solid Wood Back/Sides: East Indian Rosewood
- Top Finish: Gloss with Aged Toner
- Fretboard: Ebony
- # of Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Tuners/Hardware: Breedlove, Nickel
- Body Depth: 3.75"
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP16
- Bridge: Delta Bridge, African Ebony
- Pickups: LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Inlay: Premier Dots