The Classic Rock Series delivers the look, feel and performance of the much sought-after vintage instruments from the Golden Era of electric guitars. At the heart of each CR Series guitar is the specially designed ClassicRocker pickups for an authentic vintage rock sound and response.
The CR250's classic design features a single-cutaway body, carved flame maple top and set-neck construction.
Using selected Alnico II & 0.06" custom gauge coils, its hot, fat and vintage sound are the words that you will use to describe the ClassicRocker-II pickups. These PAF inspired pickups capture the essence of vintage.
Classic aesthetics with modern tuning stability for the best of both worlds
GRAPH TECH NUBONE NUT
Enhanced balance, stronger highs and lows, light weight, and elimination of dead spots are the immediately noticeable benefits of the innovative Nubone nut.
- CONSTRUCTION - Set-Neck
- BODY - Mahogany
- NUT WIDTH - 42mm (1.65")
- TOP - Flamed Maple
- NECK - Mahogany
- BINDING - Ivory
- FRETBOARD - Rosewood or Jatoba
- Radius - 305mm (12")
- FRETS - 22 Frets / Medium Sized / Nickel
- SCALE - 24.75"
- INLAY - Rectangular White Pearl
- TUNERS - Vintage
- BRIDGE - T.O.M Bridge & Stop Tailpiece
- PICKUPS Neck: ClassicRocker-II (Alnico II)
- Bridge: ClassicRocker-II (Alnico II)
- ELECTRONICS - 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way switch
- HARDWARE - Nickel
- STRINGS - D'Addario XL110 Strings
- SPECIAL - Graph-Tech Nubone Nut