TheSE Standard 245 has a classic voice that is eminently recordable and gig-ready. The 24.5” scale length makes this instrument instantly comfortable to players who prefer short-scale guitars. Classic PRS appointments include a set Wide Fat mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, PRS-Designed stoptail bridge, tuners, and 245 humbuckers. The all-mahogany body is reminiscent of Paul’s first pre-factory instruments and offers a warm, woody tone.
SE 245 Standard Specs:
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.5"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Inlay: Birds
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS Designed 245 Treble
- Bass Pickup: PRS Designed 245 Bass
- Controls: Volume and Tone for Each Pickup, 3 Way Toggle Pickup Switch