The SE Standard 22 relives the days of old when Paul Reed Smith offered the all-mahogany body Standard model in 1985. The comfortable neck will feel right in your hands and the warm tone will catch every ear in the room.
The SE Standard 22 is a workhorse guitar that is ideal for the studio and the stage. With an all-mahogany body and 22-fret set mahogany neck, this guitar has a warm, woody tone and focused midrange, allowing the SE Standard 22 to easily fit in a mix. This guitar is complete with classic PRS appointment, including an all-mahogany body (reminiscent of Paul’s pre-factory guitars), a set mahogany Wide Fat neck, rosewood fretboard and bird inlays, and humbucking pickups with a PRS-Designed stoptail.
PRS SE Gigbag Included
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Bridge: PRS-Designed Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS-Designed Standard Treble Humbucker
- Bass Pickup: PRS-Designed Standard Bass Humbucker
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch