There’s a very good reason why so many musicians have switched to Studio One from older, more rigid programs. Built on a modern foundation that’s not bogged down by legacy code, Studio One provides an efficient, creative companion from initial inspiration to final master. Its efficient, single-screen interface houses an unlimited number of tracks, intuitive editing tools, advanced virtual instruments, mastering, and video player—you spend your time creating music, not wondering what to click next. The 64-bit double-precision mix engine is state of the art, while the smooth, analog quality of the virtual instruments comes from proprietary techniques that provide much higher controller resolution. That’s why Studio One just plain sounds better.
The reason why Studio One resonates with musicians is simple: PreSonus listens. Many new features in Version 4 are the direct result of user feedback, including AAF import/export so users can bring song data from their old DAW into Studio One. Add the most flexible arranging tools of any music program, full integration with Notion for superior notation, over 20 GB of carefully curated content, analog console emulation, advanced step sequencing, unified hardware control with the FaderPort series of hands-on controllers, and much more—it’s no wonder that Studio One continues to gain new followers every day.
- Intuitive single-window work environment with quick and easy drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, advanced automation features, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio
- Chord Track manipulates audio and note data of any or all tracks for easy chordal experimentation and song prototyping
- Incredible new virtual instruments: Impact XT and SampleOne XT for powerful beat or loop-based composition, live sampling, and robust sample editing
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via familiar drum machine/sequencer style UI
- AAF support for easy song/session exchange with other applications for collaboration (Pro Tools,. Logic, Nuendo, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, and more)
- Arranger Track with innovative Scratch Pads
- Build unique sounds with Multi-Instrument and Extended FX Chains
- Presence XT sampler (14 GB library included) and Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth with character morphing and modulation matrix
- Innovative Mix Engine FX process every channel routed through a bus individually at the source and at their summing point, fundamentally altering the sonic characteristics in ways that have never before been possible in a DAW
- Console Shaper, the first Mix Engine FX, emulates the sound of an analog console with control overdrive, noise, and even true channel crosstalk
- VCA Faders that act as group faders for any number of tracks
- Integrated Melodyne Essentials 4 pitch and timing editor (a $99 USD value)
- Integrated online Cloud Services include the PreSonus Shop, PreSonus Exchange, and our unique bi-directional SoundCloud integration
- Integrated mastering suite with automatic mix updating, DDP, Redbook CD burning, and digital release
- 37 Native Effects, 5 virtual instruments, 4 Note FX, plus AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar, and Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces
This is for a digital download only. A product code will be emailed upon purchase.