UNFORTUNATELY THIS COLOR HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED, PLEASE VISIT HERE FOR THE CURRENT COLORS AVAILABLE FOR THIS MODEL. YOU MAY ALSO CONTACT US FOR OPTIONS ON DOING A CUSTOM ORDER TO MATCH THESE SPECS OR ANY OTHER CUSTOM OPTIONS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN.
The Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic bundles some of the most time-honored option combinations from the G&L Option Order menu. Butterscotch Blonde and Vintage Natural feature a swamp ash bodies coated in transparent finish to showcase their beauty, while Jet Black, 3-Tone Sunburst, Lake Placid Blue and Fullerton Red feature an alder body for rounder tones, all with rear contour. All six finishes are paired with a pickguard that sets off the color just right, and that elegance continues up the neck with the G&L Vintage Tint Satin finish.
The G&L ASAT® Classic is Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup created by Leo Fender† delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFD™ neck pickup and you’ll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues. Put ‘em together and you’ll find a whole ‘nother level of heaven.
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Pickguard Material: Black 3-Ply
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Pickups: Leo Fender Designed G&L MFD Single Coils
- Neck Profile: G&L Modern Classic
- Fretboard Profile: 9 1/2"
- Nut Material: Natural Bone
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Tuning Machines: 12:1 Ratio, Sealed-Back
- Bridge: Traditional Boxed-Steel Bridge with Individual Brass Saddles
- Controls: 3-Position Pickup Selector, Volume, Tone
- Case: G&L Deluxe Gigbag