The ASAT Classic Thinline Limited Run blends vintage Leo styling cues with modern Leo function and refinement. Featuring alnico pickups, swamp ash body, Modern Classic neck profile with 9 ½” radius, Natural Satin neck finish.
The G&L ASAT® Classic is Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup created by Leo Fender† delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFD™ neck pickup and you’ll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues.
- Construction: Bolt On
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Finish: Mako Blue
- Neck Wood: Eastern Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin
- Fretboard: Maple
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Nut Type: Natural Bone
- Neck Profile: G&L Modern Classic
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Dots
- Tuning Machines: 12:1 Ratio, Sealed Back
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Traditional Boxed Steel with Individual Brass Saddles
- Electronics Type: Passive
- Neck Pickup: Leo Fender Designed G&L Alnico Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Leo Fender Designed G&L Alnico Single Coil
- Controls: 3 Position Selector Switch, Volume, Tone
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White Pearl
- Case: G&L Gig Bag
- Made In: Fullerton, California, USA