Up for sale we have a B Stock Breedlove Wildwood Concert Satin CE Acoustic Guitar with a Mahogany Stain finish. This guitar has delaminations on the tail block and upper bout but plays & sounds like a dream.
What makes all mahogany guitars so special? That’s simple. The sound. Built with all-solid African mahogany—from neck to top to back and sides—the Wildwood Concert Satin CE is all about tone, specifically the warm, dry, fundamental timbre of a classic mahogany instrument. That means the true note rings out, with fewer shadings and overtones, making for a clear, defined voice, one often favored by folk, country and blues players. A simple satin finish protects the Wildwood Concert Satin CE, but is thin enough to let it sing. The Breedlove Concert body has stood as an industry standard for 30 years, and it loves a mahogany top as much as you will. Be special, be simple, be wild.
WILDWOOD CONCERT CE SPECS:
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Satin (Mahogany Stain)
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black Buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.279"
- Body Length: 19.874"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia light (.012"-.053")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Binding: Tortoise (6mm)
- Inlay: Offset Dots
- Scale Length: 25.59"
- Sound Hole: 3.937"
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China