100W Amp in a Compact Pedal
The Dept. 10 AMPED 1 is a professional 100 Watt guitar amp in a compact pedal. It turns any pedalboard, modeller, or multi-effector into a performance ready amp and ensures you can take your sound with you anywhere.
High Headroom Power Amp Design
The power amplifier's unique, high-headroom design does not compromise on output even at 16 Ohm. Get maximum power and optimum tone with any cabinet set-up at 8 or 16 Ohms. Blackstar's patented Response control offers distinctly difference and authentic power valve responses and guitar amp dynamics.
Speaker Simulator and Direct Outputs
Fine-tune your cabinet, mic, and room simulations with Blackstar's CabRig technology and output via XLR or stereo jack. Or, connect via USB for effortlessly simple recording to your DAW without the need for an interface.
- Power: 100 Watts
- Type: Digital w/Class D Power Amp
- Voice: USA, UK, Flat
- EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble
- Power Reduction: 100 Watt, 20 Watt, 1 Watt
- Response: KT88. 6L6, EL34, 6V6, EL84, Linear
- Reverb: Yes w/additional settings via Architect
- Reverb Freeze: Yes
- USB Audio: Yes (4 channel)
- XLR CabRig Output: Yes
- Effects Loop: Yes w/series or parallel selectable in Architect
- Footswitchable Preset: Yes
- MIDI Control: Yes
- Speaker Outputs: 8 Ohm, 16 Ohm
- 9V DC Outputs: 2 (Max combined current 500mA)
- Weight: 1.57 kg
- Dimensions: 200 x 81 x 149mm