The Valve Amp Redefined
Ground-Breaking New Clean Channel
After more than 3 years of intensive R&D and market research, HT Club 40 mkII flaunts its new ground-breaking clean channel. Housing two unique voices, one voice based upon classic American circuits and the second based on a timeless British tone.
Professional USB Recording Output
The simplest way to get valve character and tone in your recordings. USB connection on the HT Club 40 mkII allows for sending up to 4 channels of guitar signal, dry, preamp out and stereo emulated out into your DAW. Two further outputs on the rear, a stereo jack socket and balanced XLR, also allow the speaker emulated signals to be connected to external devices, perfect for practicing or live usage.
Richer, More Responsive Overdrives
Outputting two lavish, punchy and reactive voices on its Overdrive channels, the high gain voices encapsulate a tight, focused tone borrowing from its predecessor. These two voicings help to supply the player with everything they need from an overdrive channel, creating a broad and diverse palette of overdrive tones.
Blondes have more fun, right?
Equipped with 2 channels and 4 footswitchable voices, the HT Club 40 mkII is the ideal gigging amp for club sized venues. The 40 watt EL34 driven power amplifier has groundbreaking clean punch and dynamics with expanded tone controls that will easily cut through in a full band situation. Switching to the amazing ISF equipped overdrive channel accesses a further two modes - 'classic crunch' and 'super saturated lead'. The Power Reduction feature allows further flexibility, by allowing the guitarist to attenuate to 10 percent of the 40 watts of power, also making the HT Club 40 mkII perfect for the home and studio use. What's even better, it is now offered in a striking blonde styling, but only for a limited time!
- Innovative 40 Watt Valve Combo
- 2x ECC83 and 2x EL34 Valves
- Two Footswitchable Channels
- Four Footswitchable voices
- Boutique Clean Chanel with Expanded Tone Controls
- High Gain Overdrive Channel
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Power Reduction Down to 10 Percent of Full Wattage
- Master Volume
- Digital Reverb with Dark/Light Switch
- Speaker Emulated Output with 1x12/4x12 Voicing
- Effects Loop with Effects Level Switch
- USB for Recording
- 1x12" Celestion Speaker
- Footcontroller Included
- Compact Size for Ultimate Portability
- Limited Edition Blonde Tolex and Panel Styling