This guitar is a custom built model that is no longer available, if you are interested in this guitar please contact us for options to do a new custom build according to these specs or for other custom build options.
Breedlove's Custom Shop truly exceeded our expectations with this incredible instrument! On our annual trip to the Bend, Oregon factory we hand selected the appointments for this guitar, but we never could have imagined how amazing it came together!
We selected Sunken Cedar recovered from the Fraser River and a gorgeous Ziricote back which aside from being visually stunning they also produce such an incredibly rich and harmonic tone.
For the visual appointments, we selected Ziricote binding for the body and neck. We selected black mother of pearl 'Hooks' neck inlay and black mother of pearl headstock logo. We opted for spalted maple purfling and a spalted maple/black mother of pearl rosette. It creates a very natural, earthy yet classy appearance for the guitar.
This guitar comes equipped with the LR Baggs Element Active pickup system with volume and tone control.
Custom Built Concert CE Specifications:
- Body Style: Concert w/Soft Cutaway
- Top Wood: Fraser River Sunken Cedar
- Back and Sides Wood: Ziricote
- Finish: Gloss Natural
- Neck Wood: Eastern Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand Rubbed Semi Gloss
- Fretboard/Bridge/Peghead Wood: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (at neck) 4.5" (at tail)
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Binding: Ziricote
- Purfling: Spalted Maple
- Rosette: Spalted Maple w/Black Mother of Peal
- Neck Inlay: Black Mother of Pearl 'Hooks'
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh 510 w/Ebony Buttons
- Pickups: LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
GUITAR PICTURED IS THE ACTUAL INSTRUMENT IN STOCK