Who doesn’t love the roar and chime of a 12-string guitar!? Breedlove’s sustainable new earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology lets you sound better than ever jangling out lush chords from this balanced, responsive and impressively comfortable Concert body specialty instrument. European spruce offers dynamic brilliance and singing sustain, while African mahogany provides warmth, precision and a rich bottom end. Dressed in a tantalizing gloss Edgeburst finish, appointments for the Discovery S Concert 12-string CE, in addition to exacting Fishman Presys I electronics, include tortoise binding, Asymmetrical headstock, chrome tuning machines and a sleek, easy-playing, satin finish African mahogany neck with soft cutaway access to every fret. Discover the Breedlove ECO Collection—where the guitar meets the forest.
- Body Shape: Concert
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Side Wood: African Mahogany (Khaya)
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany (Khaya)
- Body Finish: Edgeburst Gloss
- Neck Finish: Stained Satin
- Fretboard/Bridge Material: Ovangkol
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- #Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.89"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Thickness @Neck/Tailblock: 3.58"/4.17"
- Electronics System: Fishman Presys I
- Nut/Saddle Material: PPS
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Closed Gear
*Grain structure and color varies between guitar*