Classical guitarists have long been drawn to western red cedar, knowing it responds beautifully to the press of skin on nylon strings, releasing cascades of tone to every touch. Whether an experienced player, or just beginning your guitar journey, the Discovery S Concert Nylon CE—made with Breedlove’s new earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology—will help you unleash your soul. A light gauge flatpick, wielded with grace on nylon strings, can reveal unexpected pleasures as well! Appointments, in addition to convenient, accurate Fishman Presys I electronics, include a natural satin finish, slotted Asymmetrical headstock and sleek, easy-playing African mahogany neck with soft cutaway access to every expressive fret. Discover the Breedlove ECO Collection—where the guitar meets the forest.
- Body Shape: Concert
- Top Wood: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Back and Side Wood: African Mahogany (Khaya)
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany (Khaya)
- Body Finish: Natural Gloss
- Neck Finish: Stained Satin
- Fretboard/Bridge Material: Ovangkol
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- #Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.89"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Neck Thickness @Neck/Tailblock: 3.58"/4.17"
- Nut/Saddle Material: PPS
- Electronics: Fishman Presys I
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Nylon Open Gear
*Grain structure and color varies between guitar*