Many discerning players love the focused, direct sound of single species all African mahogany guitars. Famously warm, with a unique mid-range clarity, such instruments, especially in smaller configurations like the versatile, comfortable and balanced Concert body, are favored by roots rockers and songwriters from Woody Guthrie and Bob Dylan right down to Jeff Tweedy and Valerie June. Breedlove’s new Discovery S Concert Edgeburst CE is Designed in Bend with earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology and features a dazzling gloss finish along with a delightfully fast, easy to play slim neck profile. A soft cutaway and exacting Fishman Presys I electronics make this a modern take on a classic guitar. Discover the Breedlove ECO Collection—where the guitar meets the forest.
- Body Shape: Concert
- Top Wood: Solid African Mahogany (Khaya)
- Back and Side Wood: African Mahogany (Khaya)
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany (Khaya)
- Body Finish: Edgeburst Gloss
- Neck Finish: Stained Satin
- Fretboard/Bridge Material: Ovangkol
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- #Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Neck Thickness @Neck/Tailblock: 3.58"/4.17"
- Nut/Saddle Material: PPS
- Electronics: Fishman Presys I
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Closed Gear
*Grain structure and color varies between guitar*