Bassists want to bring the thunder for “unplugged” sessions, too! Breedlove’s sustainable Discovery S Concert Edgeburst Bass CE, fashioned with new, earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology lets bass players get down with nature as well as with the band. An acoustic electric workhorse, outfitted with Fishman Presys I electronics, this remarkably comfortable Concert body instrument delivers rich, round tone from a classic combination of clear-voiced Sitka spruce and warm, responsive African mahogany. A 32” scale, satin-finish neck puts every deep note within easy reach. An eye-popping gloss finish, soft cutaway and Asymmetrical headstock give this bass a sleek modern look to match its sleek modern sound. Discover the Breedlove ECO Collection—where the guitar meets the forest.
- Body Shape: Concert
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Side Wood: African Mahogany (Khaya)
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany (Khaya)
- Body Finish: Edgeburst Gloss
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin
- Fretboard/Bridge Material: Ovangkol
- Scale Length: 32"
- #Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Thickness @Neck/Tailblock: 3.58"/4.17"
- Electronics System: Fishman Presys I
- Nut/Saddle Material: PPS
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Closed Gear
*Grain structure and color varies between guitar*