Sitka spruce, from the mighty wilds of the Pacific Northwest, is the classic voice of the acoustic guitar—bracing, rich and sonorous, with a shimmering tone that lingers long after every strum. This sustainable Designed in Bend Breedlove Discovery S Concert—a first guitar that will last a lifetime—is crafted with earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology, and rewards heavy strumming with a bold, lush sound. A slim, fast neck and narrow nut width facilitate easy, comfortable play, while a pinless delta bridge makes string changing a breeze. A simple natural finish allows the solid top’s raw beauty to shine and African mahogany back and sides add warmth and clarity. Discover the Breedlove ECO Collection—where the guitar meets the forest.
- Body Shape: Concert
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Side Wood: African Mahogany (Khaya)
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany (Khaya)
- Body Finish: Natural Gloss
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin
- Fretboard/Bridge Material: Ovangkol
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- #Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Neck Thickness @Neck/Tailblock: 3.58"/4.17"
- Nut/Saddle Material: PPS
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Closed Gear
*Grain structure and color varies between guitar*