This may be the best value Heritage Breedlove crafted in Bend, Oregon. Pairing Western red cedar with fully documented Brazilian rosewood gives the warmth of cedar with profound bass and accentuated treble of the Brazilian. The Breedlove Bridge Truss enables blossoming notes that make this one of the sweetest fingerstyle instruments Breedlove has made. Due to the limited selection, this is a limited edition of 20 guitars.
Pictured is the exact guitar! Our model features a beautiful 3 piece Brazilian back with a touch of sap wood bordering the center piece. This guitar is an absolutely amazing instrument! Fully documented with all the necessary CITES paperwork. It will also include a fitted Ameritage hard case.
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: Honduran mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Western red cedar
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Brazilian rosewood
- Top Finish: Black Cherry gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard: African ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75”
- Tuners Hardware: Gotoh 510, gold with ebony buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Depth: 3.75"
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-Mic
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding: Tortoise
- Inlay: Offset dots
- Case: Deluxe Ameritage hardshell
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Sound Hole: 4"
- Crafted In Bend, OR USA