THIS GUITAR IS A LIMITED EDITION MODEL THAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS GUITAR PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OPTIONS OF CURRENT MODELS THAT ARE SIMILAR TO THIS OR TO EXPLORE THE OPTION FOR A CUSTOM BUILD TO MATCH THESE SPECS.
The shallow body Journey Concert Rush is incredibly comfortable to play and easy to handle, with a powerhouse sound. With less air to move inside the body there is a quicker response feel, something we describe as energy, which brings this guitar to life in your hands. Aesthetically, it is a jewel. The stunning burst is reminiscent of a sunrise, masterfully applied on the 400 year old salvaged Sitka spruce top. With fully documented Brazilian rosewood back and sides, the bass notes vibrate and the treble notes shimmer. With only 20 being built, this rare design will be coveted by collectors, and loved by performers.
Journey Concert Rush Specs:
- Body Style: Concert
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back/Sides Wood: Brazilian Rosewood
- Top Finish: Gloss Rush Burst
- Back/Sides Finish: Natural High Gloss
- Fretboard: Ebony
- # of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Tuners/Hardware: Gotoh 381, Chrome
- Lower Bout Width: 15"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11 1/4"
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 3.5"
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-Mic
- Bridge: Winged Bridge, African Ebony
- Binding: Tortoise
- Inlay: Offset Dots
- Case: Ameritage Built