THIS GUITAR IS A CUSTOM BUILT MODEL THAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS GUITAR PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OPTIONS TO DO A NEW CUSTOM BUILD ACCORDING TO THESE SPECS OR FOR OTHER CUSTOM BUILD OPTIONS.
The Masterclass Brazilian Concerto brings a woofer to an ensemble…its deep body with Brazilian efficiency at projecting bass notes, balanced with tingling bright treble notes Brazilian rosewood is known for. The sound profiled Bearclaw Sitka spruce top is ideal at driving the projection of this enormously big sound. It is appropriate to call this guitar a monster!
Pictured is the exact guitar you would be receiving.
All CITES and appropriate paperwork is included.
Masterclass Brazilian Concerto E Specifications:
- Body Type: Concerto
- Neck Wood: Honduran mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Bearclaw Sitka spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Brazilian rosewood
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard: African ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75”
- Tuners Hardware: Gotoh 510, gold with ebony buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 16"
- Waist Width: 9.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.745"
- Body Length: 20.695"
- Body Depth: 4" at neck, 5" at tailblock
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 17
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-MIC
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding: Koa
- Inlay: Masterclass leaves
- Case: Ameritage custom
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Sound Hole: 3.75"
- Crafted In: Bend Oregon