THIS GUITAR IS A LIMITED EDITION MODEL THAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS GUITAR PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OPTIONS OF CURRENT MODELS THAT ARE SIMILAR TO THIS OR TO EXPLORE THE OPTION FOR A CUSTOM BUILD TO MATCH THESE SPECS.
The Oregon Concert CE Myrtlewood Acoustic Electric Guitar has been a long standing champion of tonal capabilities with its all solid, myrtlewood top, back, and sides. Becoming an instant favorite of a variety of players, myrtlewood gives the player a bold and clean tone, with balanced bass, mids, and highs similar to that of rosewood. Paired with Breedlove's most popular body shape, Concert, this guitar will let you strum or fingerpick with a versatile, balanced, and articulate sound. Now offered in this stunning limited edition Raven finish, pick up the favorite of players around the world, in a stunning finish that very few other people will have.
- Body Type: Concert
- Top Wood: Solid Myrtlewood
- Back/Side Wood: Solid Myrtlewood
- Neck Wood: Eastern Hard Rock Maple
- Fretboard: African Ebony
- Top Finish: Gloss LTD Raven
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss LTD Raven
- Neck Finish: Satin LTD Raven
- #Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Tuners/Hardware: Breedlove/Nickel
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (Neck), 4.5" (Tail)
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16s (12-53)
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Inlays: Offset Dot
- Binding: Black
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Electronics: LR Baggs Anthem TRU MIC
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell