The Oregon Concert Ember CE Limited Edition is built for the musician seeking well-rounded balance with midrange fullness and exceptional liveliness. An alluring Breedlove handcrafted from locally sourced native myrtlewood, it is wonderfully alive with classic Oregon Series tone. The Hard Rock maple neck and myrtlewood body combine to deliver accentuated depth and clarity across the spectrum. This dazzling instrument, ideal for a versatile play style, is appointed with a custom harvest gloss color and will be available only as a limited run.
- Body Shape: Concert with Soft Cutaway
- Top Wood: Myrtlewood
- Back and Sides Wood: Myrtlewood
- Finish: Ember Burst Gloss
- Neck Wood: Eastern Hard Rock Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlay: Darts
- Tuning Machines: Breedlove, Satin Gold with Black Buttons
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (Neck) 4.5" (Tail)
- Bridge: Delta Bridge, African Ebony
- Binding: Black
- Purfling: Herringbone
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-Mic
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
- Made In: Bend, Oregon, USA
GUITAR PICTURED IS THE ACTUAL INSTRUMENT IN STOCK