Every year we get so excited to see what Breedlove will do for their limited edition Oregon Concert finish, and this year surely did not disappoint! We would like to introduce you to the Oregon Concert CE BLACK CHERRY!
This stunning, deep red/purple finish is absolutely amazing! The color of the finish is so rich and deep but still allows the defined grain pattern of the Myrtlewood beneath it to shine through. And the Mother of Pearl accents offer a stunningly stark contrast to the deep red finish.
The Oregon Concert featuring all Myrtlewood construction has been a long favorite of our staff with its pure, powerful tones. This guitar is a must for any guitar player to add to their collection!
- Body Type- Concert
- Neck Wood- Hard Rock Maple
- Solid Wood Top- Myrtlewood
- Solid Wood Back & Sides- Myrtlewood
- Top Finish- Black Cherry Burst Gloss
- Back & Side Finish- Black Cherry Burst Gloss
- Fretboard- African Ebony
- # Frets- 20
- Nut Width- 1.75"
- Tuners Hardware- Gotoh 520, Gold
- Lower Bout Width- 15.37"
- Waist Width 9"
- Upper Bout Width- 11.28"
- Body Length- 19.875"
- Body Depth- 3.75" (neck) 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge- D'Addario EXP 16
- Pickup- LR Baggs Anthem Tru-Mic
- Bridge- Delta bridge, African Ebony
- Binding- Black
- Inlay- Offset Dots
- Case- Deluxe hardshell
- Scale Length- 25.5"
- Sound Hole- 4"
- Crafted in- Bend, OR USA