THIS GUITAR IS A LIMITED EDITION MODEL THAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS GUITAR PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OPTIONS OF CURRENT MODELS THAT ARE SIMILAR TO THIS OR TO EXPLORE THE OPTION FOR A CUSTOM BUILD TO MATCH THESE SPECS.
Using gorgeous, Oregon coast native myrtlewood for a tonewood that combines the best tonal elements of rosewood, mahogany, and maple combined with Breedlove's Sound Optimization technique - the Breedlove Oregon Series is one of the most unique and beautiful sounding instruments you can get. And the stunning figured grain of the myrtlewood ensures that no two instruments look the same.
Breedlove does incredible limited edition finishes on their Oregon Concert model and this Tequila Sunrise finish really showcases their talent and creativity. It may make you want to sip a drink on a beach, but it'll definitely be a guitar you fall in love with.
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: Eastern Hard Rock Maple
- Solid Wood Top: Myrtlewood
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Tequila Sunrise Gloss
- Fretboard: African Ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Depth: 3.75"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Sound Hole: 4"
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African Ebony
- Tuning Machines: Breedlove, Satin Gold
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-Mic
- Binding: Tortoise
- Inlay: Brass Centered Dots
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
- Crafted In: Bend, OR USA
GUITAR PICTURED IS THE ACTUAL INSTRUMENT IN STOCK