The stuff of legends—mighty European spruce, rich Brazilian rosewood. A tried and true tone machine, this beautiful limited-edition instrument features Breedlove’s revolutionary soft cutaway Concert body shaping a versatile, mesmerizing sound guaranteed to haunt you every moment it’s not in your hands. What could make this guitar even more unique? How about a three piece back built with two extraordinary Brazilian rosewood sets accentuated with a master grade piece of figured Koa? Own a piece of guitar history—an heirloom quality investment you can enjoy every day of your life. It’s the sound of rosewood now—and forever.
- Body Shape: Concert with Soft Cutaway
- Top Wood: European Spruce
- Back and Sides Wood: Brazilian Rosewood with Koa Wedge
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlay: Interlocking Diamonds with Koa Inset at 12th Fret
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh 381, Gold
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (Neck) 4.5" (Tail)
- Bridge: Delta Bridge, African Ebony
- Binding: Koa
- Purfling: Black/White/Black
- Rosette: Koa
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-Mic
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Case: Ameritage Built Hardshell
- Made In: Bend, Oregon, USA
GUITAR PICTURED IS THE ACTUAL INSTRUMENT IN STOCK