Western Red Cedar is a favorite for classical guitar tops for it's warm responsiveness with complex, expressive tones reflecting every intent and nuance of the player. Under steel strings it exhibits the same qualities, particularly when paired with the rich bass and shimmering overtones produced by Brazilian Rosewood. This limited edition Concert body guitar featuring a soft cutaway is a fingerstylist's dream that will dazzle all styles of players looking for a versatile, full throated tone.
The stunning three piece back features two gorgeous pieces of Brazilian Rosewood accented with a master grade piece of highly figured Koa.
Only 25 of these stunning instruments were made, so don't miss your chance to own this beautiful, rare guitar!
- Body Shape Concert with Soft Cutaway
- Top Wood: Red Cedar
- Back and Sides Wood: Brazilian Rosewood (3 Piece Back with Koa Wedge)
- Finish: Edgeburst Gloss Top with Natural Gloss Back and Sides
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Fretboard: African Ebony
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlay: Interlocking Diamond with Koa Inset at 12th Fret
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh 510 Gold with Ebony Buttons
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Body Depth: 3.75" at Neck, 4.5" at Tail
- Bracing Pattern: Breedlove USA Concert
- Bridge: Delta Bridge, African Ebony
- Binding: Koa
- Purfling: Black/White/Black
- Rosette: Black/White/Black with Koa
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-Mic
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze Light 12-53
- Case: Ameritage
- Made In: Bend, Oregon, USA
GUITAR PICTURED IS THE ACTUAL INSTRUMENT IN STOCK