Out in the Pacific Northwest, late summer is blackberry season. Those dense, thorny walls of shrubbery transform into trailside produce stands overflowing with the sweet-tart fruit. The color of this guitar reminds us of purple, juice-stained fingers and jars of jam ready to be put up for the winter. You can bet this Blackberry jewel sounds just as good as it looks, especially with Breedlove's sustainable, earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology.
Scalloped European Spruce Cascade Bracing boosts clarity and definition. The equally popular soft cutaway Concert body shape is comfortable, easy-playing, and supremely versatile. Explore Myrtlewood's Rosewood like bass and clear, Maple like treble with fingerstyle playing or rock it's Mahogany like mids with a flatpick. You'll get just the right response either way, with tone, sustain, and projection to spare.
- Body Shape: Concert with Soft Cutaway
- Top Wood: Solid Myrtlewood
- Back and Sides Wood: EcoTonewood, Layered African Mahogany and Myrtlewood
- Finish: Blackberry Burst Gloss
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlay: Offset Dots
- Tuning Machines: Breedlove Copper with Black Buttons
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Body Depth: 3.58" at Neck, 4.2" at Tail
- Bracing Pattern: Cascade Bracing Concert
- Bridge: Delta Bridge
- Binding: Tortoise
- Purfling: Black/Copper/Black
- Rosette: Tortoise
- Pickup: Fishman Presys I
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze Light 12-53
- Made In: China