To pursue is to "endeavor to attain." Something 'exotic' is at once glamorous and romantic, beguiling. Breedlove's new Pursuit Exotic S Concert Edgeburst CE - featuring the earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood Technology found in all ECO Collection instruments - is nothing if not beguiling and worthy of endeavor. Hawaiian koa offers a unique brilliance in both its rich sound and in the natural beauty of its tropical grain, which is highlighted here by a contemporary gloss edgeburst finish with tortoise binding. The pioneering soft cutaway Concert body shape is supremely versatile, with koa adding shine to fingerpicked passages and gentle muscle to firmer strumming. Scalloped bracing gives you a nuanced tonal palette typically found only on custom instruments.
- Body Shape: Concert
- Top Wood: Solid Koa
- Back and Side Wood: Koa
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany (Khaya)
- Body Finish: Edgeburst Gloss
- Neck Finish: Stained Satin
- Fretboard/Bridge Material: Ovangkol (Stained Black)
- Fretboard Binding: Tortoise
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- #Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Neck Thickness @Neck/Tailblock: 3.58"/4.17"
- Electronics System: Fishman Presys I
- Nut/Saddle Material: TUSQ
- Tuning Machines: Copper Closed Gear
*Grain structure and color varies between guitar*