Don't look at the picture! We told you not to look at the picture! Breedlove's enchanting Sweetgrass finish has proven one of its most popular and now you know why. It makes myrtlewood pop, enhancing, somehow its already radiant natural beauty! You can bet this tortoise bound jewel sounds just as good as it looks, especially with Breedlove's sustainable, new earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology. The equally popular, pioneering soft cutaway Concert body shape is comfortable, easy-playing and supremely versatile. Explore myrtlewood's rosewood-like bass and clear maple-like treble with thumb and fingers or rock its mahogany-like mids with a flatpick. You'll get just the right response either way, with tone, sustain and projection to spare.
- Body Shape: Concert
- Top Wood: Solid Myrtlewood
- Back and Side Wood: Myrtlewood
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany (Khaya)
- Body Finish: Sweetgrass Gloss
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin
- Fretboard/Bridge Material: Ovangkol (Stained Black)
- Fretboard Binding: Tortoise
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- #Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Neck Thickness @Neck/Tailblock: 3.58"/4.17"
- Electronics System: Fishman Presys I
- Nut/Saddle Material: TUSQ
- Tuning Machines: Copper Closed Gear
*Grain structure and color varies between guitar*