A shimmering gloss Twilight Burst gloss finish reminiscent of the magical blue hour that hits every night as the sun goes down highlights the sustainable, natural, individual beauty of myrtlewood, and Breedlove's new earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology lets you sound better than ever. Myrtle's magic mix of rosewood bottom, mahogany mids, and maple's clear, ringing treble gives full voice to a Concert body for a versatile play style embracing every attack from light fingerpicking to full strumming. Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing boosts clarity and definition. Appointments, in addition to exacting Fishman Presys I electronics, include tortoise binding, copper tuning machines, and a sleek, easy-playing, satin African mahogany neck with soft cutaway acces to every expressive fret. Choose the Designed in Bend Breedlove ECO Collection - where the guitar meets the forest.
- Body Shape: Concert
- Top Wood: Solid Myrtlewood
- Back and Side Wood: Myrtlewood
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany (Khaya)
- Body Finish: Twilight Burst Gloss
- Neck Finish: Twilight Burst Satin
- Fretboard/Bridge Material: Ovangkol (Stained Black)
- Fretboard Binding: None
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- #Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Neck Thickness @Neck/Tailblock: 3.58"/4.17"
- Electronics System: Fishman Presys I
- Nut/Saddle Material: TUSQ
- Tuning Machines: Copper Closed Gear
*Grain structure and color varies between guitars*