A shimmering gloss Twilight Burst gloss finish reminiscent of the magical blue hour that hits every night as the sun goes down highlights the sustainable, natural, individual beauty of myrtlewood, and Breedlove’s new earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology lets you sound better than ever. Myrtle’s magic mix of rosewood bottom, mahogany mids and maple’s clear, ringing treble gives full voice to a rich sounding acoustic bass guitar created with both electric stage and unplugged jam session use in mind. Hold down the low end in high style! Appointments, in addition to exacting Fishman Presys I electronics, include black binding, copper tuning machines and a sleek, easy-playing, satin finish 32” scale African mahogany neck with soft cutaway access to every expressive fret.
- Body Shape: Concert
- Top Wood: Solid Myrtlewood
- Back and Side Wood: Myrtlewood
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany (Khaya)
- Body Finish: Twilight Burst Gloss
- Neck Finish: Twilight Burst Satin
- Fretboard/Bridge Material: Ovangkol
- Scale Length: 32"
- #Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Thickness @Neck/Tailblock: 3.58"/4.17"
- Electronics System: Fishman Presys I
- Nut/Saddle Material: TUSQ
- Tuning Machines: Copper Closed Gear
*Grain structure and color varies between guitar*