THIS GUITAR IS AN OPTION ORDER MODEL THAT WE DESIGNED THAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS GUITAR PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OPTIONS TO DO YOUR OWN OPTION ORDER BUILD ACCORDING TO THESE SPECS OR FOR OTHER OPTION ORDER BUILD OPTIONS.
The G&L ASAT® Classic is Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup created by Leo Fender† delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFD™ neck pickup and you’ll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues. Put ‘em together and you’ll find a whole ‘nother level of heaven.
The ASAT Classic’s hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious hardshell case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Maple
- Finish: Clear Blue
- Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Pickups: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coils
- Neck Profile: G&L Modern Classic
- Fretboard Radius: 9 1/2"
- Nut Material: Natural Bone
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% Nickel Silver
- Tuning Keys 12:1 Ratio, Sealed-Back
- Bridge: Traditional Boxed-Steel Bridge with Individual Brass Saddles
- Controls: 3-Position Pickup Selector, Volume, Tone
- Case: Deluxe Tolex Hardshell