UNFORTUNATELY THIS COLOR HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED, PLEASE VISIT HERE FOR THE CURRENT COLORS AVAILABLE FOR THIS MODEL. YOU MAY ALSO CONTACT US FOR OPTIONS ON DOING A CUSTOM ORDER TO MATCH THESE SPECS OR ANY OTHER CUSTOM OPTIONS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN.
The Fullerton Deluxe ASAT® Classic Bluesboy bundles some of the most time-honored option combinations from the G&L Option Order menu. Each of these Bluesboys starts with a finish to showcase its beauty, and paired with pickguard that sets off the color just right. That elegance continues up the neck with the G&L Vintage Tint Satin neck. All feature rear contoured alder or swamp ash bodies.
The G&L ASAT® Classic Bluesboy™ is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. For players looking for the unmistakable warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck position, the Bluesboy delivers with a well-balanced pairing of a G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender†. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD™ bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ‘bucker and you’ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ‘em together and you’ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar’s surprising versatility.
The Fullerton Deluxe Bluesboy’s hard-rock maple neck features G&L’s Vintage Tint Satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability.
- Body Wood: Ash
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Pickguard: Pearl
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Pickups: Leo Fender-Designed G&L MFD Single Coil in Bridge Position, G&L A2S4248N Alnico II Magnet Humbucker in Neck Position
- Neck Profile: G&L Modern Classic
- Fretboard Profile: 9 1/2"
- Nut Material: Natural Bone
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% Nickel Silver
- Tuning Machines: 12:1 Ratio, Sealed-Back
- Bridge: Traditional Boxed-Steel Bridge with Individual Brass Saddles
- Controls: 3-Position Pickup Selector, Volume, Tone
- Case: G&L Deluxe Gigbag