UNFORTUNATELY THIS COLOR HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED, PLEASE VISIT HERE FOR THE CURRENT COLORS AVAILABLE FOR THIS MODEL. YOU MAY ALSO CONTACT US FOR OPTIONS ON DOING A CUSTOM ORDER TO MATCH THESE SPECS OR ANY OTHER CUSTOM OPTIONS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN.
The Fullerton Deluxe G&L Legacy HSS fattens things up with a G&L AW4470 alnico bridge humbucker to complement the vintage alnico G&L CLF-100 single coils in the neck and middle positions. Masterminded by G&L VP Engineering Paul Gagon, the Fullerton Deluxe Legacy HSS has that ideal balance that’ll let it play well in a variety of settings, and its splittable bridge humbucker will does a convincing job as a single coil with rich, ringing harmonics.
The Legacy HSS brings all of the Legacy features, starting with Leo’s PTB™ (Passive Treble and Bass) system which functions on all three pickups for dramatically more variety than the vintage setup and a split coil switch for the bridge pickup. What’s more, the Legacy HSS features a Leo Fender-designed Dual-Fulcrum vibrato, a work of engineering art which allows bending up or down with unsurpassed stability, while offering a silky feel through its beefy aluminum vibrato arm. The Legacy HSS’s hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability.
If you’re looking for that extra power to properly rock the house in a classic looking axe, then you owe it to yourself to check out the Legacy HSS.
- Body Wood: Alder
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple
- Fretboard Material: Caribbean Rosewood
- Pickguard Material: Black
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Pickups: CLF-100 Alnico single coils, AW4470 Alnico bridge humbucker
- Neck Profile: G&L Modern Classic
- Fretboard Profile: 9 1/2"
- Nut Material: Natural Bone
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Tuning Machines: 12:1 Ratio, Sealed-Back
- Bridge: Leo Fender-Designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum Vibrato with Forged Brass Saddles
- Controls: 5-Position Pickup Selector, Volume, Treble, Bass (PTB System), split coil switch
- Case: G&L Deluxe Gig Bag