The ASAT Classic Thinline Limited Run blends vintage Leo styling cues with modern Leo function and refinement. Featuring MFD pickups, Alder body, Modern Classic neck profile with 9 ½” radius, Vintage Tint Satin neck finish.
The G&L ASAT® Classic is Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup created by Leo Fender† delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFD™ neck pickup and you’ll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues.
- Body Wood: Alder
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple w/Vintage Tint Satin Finish
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Pickguard Material: 3-Ply Black
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Pickups: G&L MFD Single Coils
- Neck Profile: G&L Modern Classic
- Fretboard Profile: 9 1/2"
- Nut Material: Natural Bone
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Tuning Machines: 12:1 Ratio Sealed Back
- Bridge: Traditional Boxed Steel with Individual Brass Saddles
- Controls: 3-Position Pickup Selector, Volume, Tone
- Case: G&L Deluxe Gig Bag