The G&L ASAT® Classic Bluesboy™ is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. For players looking for the unmistakable warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck position, the Bluesboy delivers with a well-balanced pairing of a G&L Alnico humbucker and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender†.
Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD™ bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ‘bucker and you’ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ‘em together and you’ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar’s surprising versatility.
The Tribute® Series ASAT Classic Bluesboy is dripping with mojo at a price attainable for every working musician. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back.
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Pickguard Material: Tortoise shell
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Pickups: G&L AS4255C Alnico neck humbucker, Leo Fender designed G&L MFD single coil bridge pickup
- Neck Profile: G&L Modern Classic
- Fretboard Profile: 9 1/2"
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Tuning Machines: 18:1 Ratio, Sealed-Back
- Bridge: Traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- Controls: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone