The G&L ASAT® Classic Bluesboy™ is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on guitar, and the semi-hollow version takes it further with G&L’s distinctive twin voice chambers and f-hole added to a beautiful swamp ash body. Like its solid-body stablemate, this axe delivers a well-balanced pairing of a G&L alnico humbucker designed by Paul Gagon and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender†.
Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD™ bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ‘bucker and you’ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ‘em together and you’ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar’s surprising versatility. What’s more, the semi-hollow body softens the midrange attack, accentuating the low and high harmonics.
The Tribute® Series ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow is dripping with authentic G&L mojo at a price attainable for every working musician. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back.
- Body Wood: Semi-hollow Sassafras with twin voice chambers and f-hole
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Pickguard Material: White Pearl
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Pickups: G&L AS4255C Alnico neck humbucker, Leo Fender designed G&L MFD single coil bridge pickup
- Neck Profile: G&L Modern Classic
- Fretboard Profile: 9 1/2"
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Tuning Machines: 18:1 Ratio, Sealed-Back
- Bridge: Traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- Controls: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone