One look and you know this ASAT is badass. It’s fired up with twin chrome-covered G&L Alnico humbuckers mounted in a bound, flame maple-topped mahogany body. This new axe takes the iconic ASAT further into heavy territory while retaining the feel and playability that have made the ASAT a perennial favorite among players. The ASAT Deluxe Carved Top sports an easy-playing 1-5/8” nut-width neck, a classic C-shaped back and 12” fingerboard radius to make deep bends a breeze. Holding it down on the other end is a G&L Saddle Lock bridge designed by Leo Fender for comfort and singing sustain. The Gagon-designed pickups are split via a push/pull tone pot to offer everything from jangly single-coil tones to gritty blues to scorching leads. The ASAT Deluxe Carved Top is just what many ASAT fans have been waiting for: an affordable, well-made alternative to the Fullerton-made G&L ASAT Deluxe.
- Body Wood: Nato with Flame Maple top and white binding
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Pickups: G&L AS4255C Alnico neck humbucker, G&L AW4370C in bridge pickup
- Neck Profile: Classic C
- Fretboard Profile: 12”
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Tuning Machines: 18:1 Ratio, Sealed-Back
- Bridge: Leo Fender designed G&L Saddle-Lock
- Controls: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone with push/pull coil tap