Players fond of the old adage “if it ain’t broke…” haven’t played a JB. You see, the G&L JB™ is all about refinement, blending classic Alnico single-coil tone with modern improvements and superb craftsmanship.
This JB projects a time-honored yet subtly progressive vibe, embracing the past yet unafraid of moving forward. The slim, hard-rock maple neck features a classic gloss finish, while its comfortable 9″ radius and medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver modern playability. What’s more, the JB features an innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock™ bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale: 34"
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple with Rosewood fingerboard
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Satin
- Neck Width @Nut: 1 1/2"
- Neck Radius: 9”
- Neck Profile: medium C
- Frets: Medium jumbo, nickel
- Tuning Keys: Traditional open-back
- Bridge: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
- Pickups: 2x G&L Alnico single coil pickups
- Electronics: One volume control for each pickup, master tone