The G&L ASAT® Classic Bluesboy™ is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. For players looking for the unmistakable warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck position, the Bluesboy delivers with a well-balanced pairing of a G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender†. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD™ bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ‘bucker and you’ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ‘em together and you’ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar’s surprising versatility.
The Bluesboy’s hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious hardshell case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Maple w/Light Tint Satin Finish
- Finish: Old School Tobacco Burst
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Pickups: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coil in bridge position, G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker in neck position
- Neck Profile: G&L Modern Classic
- Fretboard Radius: 9 1/2"
- Nut Material: Natural Bone
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% Nickel Silver
- Tuning Keys 12:1 Ratio, Sealed-Back
- Bridge: Traditional Boxed-Steel Bridge with Individual Brass Saddles
- Controls: 3-Position Pickup Selector, Volume, Tone
- Case: Deluxe Tolex Hardshell