THIS GUITAR IS AN OPTION ORDER MODEL THAT WE DESIGNED THAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS GUITAR PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OPTIONS TO DO YOUR OWN OPTION ORDER BUILD ACCORDING TO THESE SPECS OR FOR OTHER OPTION ORDER BUILD OPTIONS.
The G&L Legacy blends contemporary refinements from the Leo Fender designed S-500 and Comanche models with classic Alnico V pickups. If your dream is faithful Alnico single-coil tone with modern refinements and superb craftsmanship, the Legacy makes for an excellent choice.
Thanks to Paul Ganon, VP of G&L Engineering, the vintage spec CLF-100 Alnico V pickups have an unmistakable shime and quack reminiscent f the best late 50's examples. Leo's PTB (Passive Treble and Bass) system functions on all three pickups giving the guitar dramatically more variety than a typical vintage setup. Whats more, Legacy's feature the Leo Fender designed Dual-Fulcrum vibrato, which allows for bending up or down with unsurpassed stability, while offering a silky feel through its beefy aluminum vibrato arm. Add in the amazing hard-rock maple neck, featuring the fast playing satin finish and a 9.5" radius provides effortless playability. As soon as you play this guitar, your heart will belong to no other.
- Solid Alder Body Wood
- Graphite Metallic Finish with a Satin "Frost" Top Coat
- DF Vibrato Bridge
- 3-Ply Black/White/Black Pickguard
- Black S-Type Knobs
- Modern Classic Neck Profile
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- Hard-Rock Maple Neck w/ Rosewood Fingerboard
- Satin Light Tint Neck Finish
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- White Pearl Face Dots
- Bone Nut
- Standard G&L Tuners
- Black CLF-100 Alnico 5 Single-Coil Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Black CLF-100 Alnico 5 Single-Coil Rev-Wound Middle Pickup
- 5-Position Blade Selector
- D'Addario EXL110 10-46 Strings
- Soft G&L Gigbag
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity Included