An evolved next-generation analogue synthesizer with huge potential for sound design and performance.
Korg wanted to deliver a next-generation analog synthesizer for a new generation of musicians new to analog synthesizers. That dream was realized in the development of the Minilogue, which instantly made the analog synthesizer approachable. In addition to emphasizing the same real analog sound and joy of controlling an electronic musical instrument offered by the original Minilogue, the Minilogue XD newly adds a digital multi-engine, effects, a powered-up sequencer, and micro tuning functionality, further expanding the possibilities for sound design and performance potential. Minilogue XD is a fitting successor for the groundbreaking Minilogue.
- Keyboard: 37-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Sound Generation: Analogue sound generator + Multi digital sound generator
- Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices
- Programs: 500 voices (more than 200 preload, 300 user programs).
- Voice Mode: 4 (POLY, UNISON, CHORD, ARP / LATCH)
- MOD EFFECTS CHORUS: 8 types ENSEMBLE: 3 types PHASER: 8 types FLANGER: 8 types USER: 16 slots
- DELAY DELAY: 12 types USER: 8 slots
- REVERB REVERB: 10 types USER: 8 slots
- Controls: Joy stick that can modify different parameters for each program, PORTAMENTO knob
- Display Main: Real-time OLED oscilloscope
- Headphone jack (Stereo phone jack)
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (monaural phone jack unbalanced)
- CV IN 1, CV IN 2 jacks (3.5 mm [1/8"] monoural mini jack
- Input voltage: -5 V – +5 V (Modulation mode), -3V – +5 V (CV/Gate mode)
- SYNC IN jack (3.5 mm [1/8"] mini jack, maximum input level 20 V)
- SYNC OUT jack (3.5 mm [1/8"] mini jack, output level 5 V)
- MIDI IN jack MIDI OUT jack
- USB B jack DAMPER jack (half damper is not supported)
- Power Supply: AC adapter (DC9 V) included
- Power Consumption: 8 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 500 mm x 300 mm x 85 mm / 19.69" x 11.81" x 3.35"
- Weight: 2.8 kg / 6.17 lbs.