The DL4 mkII includes everything in the original DL4 Delay Modeler, while introducing 15 new mkII delays drawn from Line 6's HX family of amp and effects processors and both 4-switch and 1-switch loopers with up to 240 seconds of record time (expandable to several hours using an optional microSD card). There's also an XLR microphone input, MIDI In and Out/Thru connectors, heavy duty footswitches, three bypass options, and a jack for connecting an optional expression pedal or two additional footswitches. The DL4 mkII is also smaller and lighter than the original, making it an even more appealing choice for modern musicians.
- 30 Delays total: 15 new mkII delays drawn from the HX family of amp/effects processors, 14 original DL4 delays, and Echo Platter, taken from the rackmount Echo Pro
- 2 Loopers - mono/stereo and pre/post signal path options
- Up to 240 seconds of looping time, or several hours with optional microSD card (not included)
- XLR dynamic microphone input for vocal processing and looping
- MIDI In, Out/Thru DIN connectors - receives PC and CC messages