Plugging into a Silver Jubilee amp is always a cause for celebration, especially now it's been reimagined as a portable 20 Watt combo. Relive the dramatic sound of 1987 with the 2525C, perfect for playing in the studio, on the stage, or at home. The amp is housed with a punchy 12" Celestion G12M speaker, resulting in a combo that's convenient and beautiful in equal parts.
Instantly Recognizable Tone
The Studio Jubilee delivers everything from sparkling cleans to gritty distortion. With clean, lead, and rhythm sounds to choose from, this classic amp is adept at providing a range of styles. In addition to the 3-way EQ and Presence control, there's the option to engage the pull rhythm clip function for extra crunch.
The 2525C's all-valve sound is driven by 2 ECC83's in the preamp along with an ECC83 phase splitter and two EL34's in the power amp. You can also add in extra grit by engaging the pull rhythm clip.
Practice and Perform
With its compact design, the 2525C is perfect for playing small venues, in the studio and rehearsing. By using the power reduction feature from 20 watts to 5 watts you can also play at hoe without waking the neighbors.
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split)
- Output Wattage: 20 Watts, with 5 Watt power reduction option
- Outputs: 5x 1/4" jack sockets (16/8/4 Ohm load), DI 1/4" instrument jack
- Inputs: 1x 1/4" instrument input jack, footswitch
- Controls: Input gain, lead master volume, output master volume, treble, middle, bass, presence
- Effects Loop: Send/return
- Speaker Configuration: 1x12"
- Speaker Model: Celestion G12M-25 (16 Ohm, 25 Watt)
- Unit Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Preamp Valves: 2x ECC83, 1x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 2x EL34
- Weight: 42 lbs (19 kg)
- Width: 19.3" (490 mm)
- Height: 18.7" (475 mm)
- Depth: 11" (280 mm)