The first JTM amp created a legendary sound that inspired generations of musicians. In honor of that, the ST20C brings the iconic 60's tone that initially launched Marshall to the present day, in a more compact format. Whether you're at home, in the studio, or on the big stage - the ST20C can adapt to bring exceptional tone to any situation with built-in power reduction technology, enabling players to switch between 20 Watts and 5 Watts.
- Technology: All Tube/Valve
- Channels: 1 with 2 voicings
- Output Wattage: 20 Watts (with power reduction option to 5 Watts)
- Outputs: DI output and 5x 1/4" jack sockets (16 / 8 / 4 Ohm load)
- Inputs: 4 x 1/4" jack instrument inpts (high/low sensitivity)
- Controls: Treble, Middle, Bass and Presence
- Speaker Configuration: 1x12"
- Speaker Model: Celestion G12M-65 Creamback (16 Ohm, 65 Watt)
- Effects: none
- Effects Loops: Yes, send/return
- Preamp Valves: 2x ECC83, 1x Ecc83 (phase splitter)
- Power Amp Valves: 2x 5881
- Weight: 39.2 lbs.
- Width: 19.7"
- Height: 18.1"
- Depth: 10.4"
Already have an amp, but need a cab? Want an extension cab for your combo? Check out the ST112 or ST212.