Released in 1988, the Guv'nor set the bar for future generations of distortion pedals. This reissue faithfully recreates the classic sound of The Guv’nor, providing a smooth overdriven sound with a touch of compression. The pedal is housed in a casing that is accurately modelled on the original, from the unique shape right down to the individually coloured control knobs. All that’s missing are the stories collected over 30+ years of use, but that’s where you come in.
AUTHENTIC AND UNMISTAKABLE
This reissue faithfully recreates the classic sound of The Guv’nor, providing a smooth overdriven sound with a touch of compression.
Hand bulit to the orginal specifications and assembled in Marshall's UK factory. The iconic pedal is housed in mild steel casing, built to stand the test of time and performing.
INSTANTLY RECOGNISABLE SOUND
From soft, driven tones to cranking the gain for a classic, heavier sound. This reissue has all playing styles covered.
- Made in the UK.
- Authentic mild steel chassis.
- 1 x 1⁄4” jack input, 1 x 1⁄4” jack output, 1 x Y-insert send/return loop
- for adding effects post EQ (Y-insert cable not included).
- Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble and Level controls.
- Requires power from either a 9V battery or a 9V DC power adaptor (not included).
- Current drawn (at 9VDC): 6mA
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Output impedance: 50kΩ